All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and balanced introduction to welfare economics reflects the most recent advances in the field. Designed for third--year undergraduate and graduate courses, it offers an extensive treatment of both the theory of welfare economics and the techniques for applying that theory to real problems.
- Author BiographyRobin W. Boadway is Professor of Economics, Queena s University, Ontario, Canada and Neil Bruce is Professor of Economics, UCLA, USA.
- Author(s)Bruce Niel,Robin W. Boadway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/1984
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.