All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the 1996-2006 welfare laws in the United States from a feminist perspective.
- Author BiographyAnna Marie Smith is an associate professor of government at Cornell University. She is the author of New Right Discourse on Race and Sexuality: Britain, 1968-1990 (Cambridge, 1994), and Laclau and Mouffe: The Radical Democratic Imaginary (1998). She has also written numerous articles published in New Formations, Feminist Review, Diacritics, Radical Philosophy, Social Text, Constellations, and Michigan Journal of Gender and Law, and she is the author of chapters published in numerous cultural studies and social and political theory anthologies.
- Author(s)Professor Anna Marie Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 tables
- Weight568 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.