All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Wells (1805-78) and William Fargo (1818-81) first worked together when they broke the Post Office monopoly on mail service along the Erie Canal in the 1840s. This title presents the story of Henry Wells and his drivers; his accountants; and, how they built a lasting empire in a business most entrepreneurs thought too risky to try.
- Author BiographyRalph Moody (1898-1982) is best known for his Little Britches series, which has delighted generations of readers and is available in Bison Books editions.
- Author(s)Ralph Moody,Victor Mays
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight205 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.