All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour thousand children of Japanese US immigrants were caught in the Hiroshima bombing, having been sent back to Japan to be educated. This book commemorates the 3000 who were killed, and documents the plight of the 1000 survivors who returned to the West Coast of the United States after the war.
- Author BiographyRinjiro Sodei is professor of American politics at Hosei University, Tokyo. A prolific writer, he is the author of the award-winning Japanese book, Two Thousand Days of MacArthur.
- Author(s)Rinjiro Sodei
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2000
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn Junkerman
- Foreword byJohn W. Dower
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.