All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Wesley is one of the most enigmatic religious figures in the eighteenth century. This book identifies some of the key factors contributing to perplexity and aids students in their understanding.
- Author BiographyJason E Vickers PhD is Director of the Centre for Evangelical United Brethren Heritage and Assistant Professor of Theology, United Theological Seminary, Ohio, USA. He is author of Transitions in Methodist Christology (Abingdon Press, forthcoming) and editor of the Cambridge Companion to John Wesley (forthcoming 2009).
- Author(s)Jason E. Vickers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.