All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the interdisciplinary research projects of scholars from various social science and humanities disciplines, this book explores how African migration to Western countries after the neo-liberal economic reforms of the 1980s transformed West African states and their new transnational populations in Western countries.
- Author BiographyMOJUBAOLU OLUFUNKE OKOME Professor of Political Science at CUNY-Brooklyn College, USA. OLUFEMI VAUGHAN Director of the Africana Studies Program at Bowdoin College, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMojubaolu Olufunke Okome,Olufemi Vaughan
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.