West of the West: Imagining California by University of California Press (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beanbone
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
- £16.09+ £2.85 P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by freda1999-2013
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConceived as a novelistic journey through the worlds of California, this book represents the experience of California both physical and metaphysical, in fiction, poetry, essays, travel writing, confessions, reportage, and social criticism.
- Author BiographyLeonard Michaels is the author of The Men's Club. David Reid is editor of Sex, Death and God in L.A. (California, 1994). Raquel Scherr is coauthor of Face Value: The Politics of Beauty.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/04/1995
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid Reid,Leonard Michaels,Raquel Scherr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.