All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does raising children have to do with training killer whales? More than you'd think. Mega-selling author Ken Blanchard teams up again with his Whale Done coauthors to show how positive reinforcement techniques used by trainers at Seaworld can help parents bring out the best in their children.
- Author BiographyKen Blanchard has had an extraordinary impact on the day-to-day management of millions of people and companies. He is the author of several bestselling books, including the blockbuster international bestseller The One Minute Manager(R) In 2005 Ken was inducted into Amazon's Hall of Fame as #15 of the top 25 bestselling authors of all time. Ken lives, live in San Diego. Thad Lacinak has more than 29 years of marine mammal training and management experience and is currently Vice President and Corporate Curator for one of America's foremost marine parks. Thad is cofounder of Behavior International, a company dedicated to teaching proactive positive reinforcement techniques to the public. Thad lives in Orlando, Florida. Chuck Tompkins is Vice President of Animal Training at SeaWorld Orlando. Chuck is a dynamic motivational speaker who shares his 25 years of personal experience training killer whales and tells audiences how those same techniques apply to motivating people. Chuck lives in Orlando, Florida. Jim Ballard has written a number of inspirational books, including Mind Like Water and What's the Rush? He has coauthored several popular books along with bestselling business guru Ken Blanchard. Teachings of the world renown author and yogi Paramahansa Yogananda inspired Jim to write this wave fable. Jim lives in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Chuck Tompkins,Jim Ballard,Ken Blanchard,Thad Lacinak
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight243 g
- Width56 mm
- Height86 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £7.16Trending at £7.73
- £9.94Trending at £10.97
- £10.82Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.