All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's unique depth of experience and knowledge, coupled with the artist's unrivalled skill, have come together to produce a neat, practical field guide that will enable any observer to quickly identify any mammals they may encounter at sea.
- Author BiographyHadoram Shirihai is a globally reknowned ornithologist and mammalogist with many books to his credit including the award-winning Antarctic Wildlife (Alula) and Sylvia Warblers (Helm). Brett Jarrett is an acclaimed wildlife artist.
- Author(s)Hadoram Shirihai
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/09/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour plates photos maps
- Weight602 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brett Jarrett
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.