All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with information on the life and habits of her subjects, this lavishly illustrated day by day narrative brings alive the journals she kept on her trips. Whales, dolphins, lions and elephants wander through the pages as we marvel at the wildlife through eyes seeing it for the first time.
- Author BiographyAnita Johnson was born in South East London and now lives with her husband and son in Kent. Her passion for cetaceans and wildlife was her inspiration. The result - hanging off boats to admire and be 'kissed' by whales and dolphins and to share extraordinary moments with African safari wild residents!
- Author(s)Anita Johnson
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.98Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.