All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders how social disparities impact on black women's physical, mental and social circumstances and reveals harmful social disparities.
- Author BiographyDr. Kamesha Spates is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Kent State University. Her current research interests include the intersections of race, class, and gender, the African American experience, criminology, mental health, and qualitative methodologies.
- Author(s)Kamesha Spates
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.