All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)International Monetary Fund
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note96 figures, 18 tables
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Romer,George A. Akerlof,Joseph E. Stiglitz,Olivier Jean Blanchard
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyGeorge Akerlof, a 2001 Nobel Laureate, is Guest Scholar at the International Monetary Fund and Daniel Koshland, Sr. Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley. Olivier Blanchard is C. Fred Bergsten Senior Fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, Washington, D.C. David Romer is Herman Royer Professor of Political Economy at the University of California, Berkeley. Joseph Stiglitz, a 2001 Nobel Laureate, is University Professor at Columbia University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.