Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.97
- £14.60Trending at £18.95
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionAn Oprah Bookclub Pick, a love story, and a superb, page-turning debut novel about two sisters overcoming their own personal tragedies together.
- Author BiographyPearl Cleage is a New York Times bestselling author and accomplished playwright. She frequently performs her work on college and university campuses. Cleage has one daughter, Deignan, and lives in Atlanta with her husband, Zaron W. Burnett Jr.
- Author(s)Pearl Cleage
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date19/05/2006
- Weight245 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.