All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.47
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.32Trending at £7.83
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover your type - and find out what makes the people around you tick - with this easy-access guide to personality types as used by psychologists and (increasingly) employers. Find out which types you and the people around you are and how each reacts to certain situations.
- Author BiographySusan Quilliam is a columnist for FHM, Good Housekeeping and ivillage and is a respected relationships expert, having written books for Relate and The Samaritans. She is also author of the bestselling Body Language Secrets.
- Author(s)Susan Quilliam
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/07/2005
- Content Note(25 b/w integrated line drawings)
- Weight539 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.