All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is based on a research project. The authors have sought to get behind the opinions to discover what has actually been happening in schools. Chapter titles include: teacher stances and strategies in response to change and the changing role of headteachers.
- Author BiographyAndrew Pollard taught across the age range before becoming at teacher educator, researcher and Director of the Teaching and Learning Research Programme (TLRP). He is currently Director of ESCalate at the University of Bristol and a Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Patricia Broadfoot is Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Education at the University of Gloucestershire, UK, and former Pro Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Education at the University of Bristol, UK. She has been awarded a CBE. Elizabeth McNess is head of the Document Summary Service at the Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol, UK. Marilyn Osborn is Professor in Education at the University of Bristol, UK, where she is Director of Hong Kong EdD. Pat Triggs is Research Associate at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth McNess,Marilyn Osborn,Pat Triggs,Patricia Broadfoot,Professor Andrew Pollard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.