All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title addresses issues that parents are saying worry them the most. It provides possible solutions to problems, gives guidance as to what is normal and on what parents can do. Areas covered include: nutrition, social development, behaviour and discipline, school and learning, health and crime.
- Author BiographyKristina Murrin is Managing Director of What If, the world's largest specialist innovation and creativity organisation. She read Social and Political Sciences at Cambridge University, specialising in child psychology. After working in marketing for Proctor and Gamble, she helped establish What If 10 years ago and now splits her time between researching and developing new children's products and working as a government advisor. She is co-author of Sticky Wisdom and is married with three young children. Dr Paul Martin is a science writer and Fellow of Wolfson College, Cambridge. He read Natural Sciences and took a PhD in behavioural biology at Cambridge and was Harkness Fellow in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences at Stanford University. He spent several years as a senior civil servant before concentrating on science writing. He is advisor to the Charles Darwin Trust and sits on the Board of the Science Media Centre at the Royal Institution. He is the author of The Sickening Mind and Counting Sheep and co-author of Measuring Behaviour and Design for a Life. He is married with three teenage children.
- Author(s)Kristina Murrin,Paul Martin
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2004
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/10/2006
- Width189 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £8.97Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.14Trending at £7.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.