All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrounding his conclusions in the most recent and most authoritative scientific studies, Seligman pinpoints the techniques and therapies that work best for each condition, explains why they work, and discusses how you can use them to change your life.
- Author BiographyMartin Seligman PhD, Professor of Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania and Director of the Positive Psychology Network, gave the Centennial address to the British Psychological Society in 2002 and is an Honorary Professor at the University of Cardiff. A former President of the American Psychological Association, he has written over 20 books including the bestselling Learned Optimism and Authentic Happiness and in 2009 was awarded the British Academy's Wiley Prize in Psychology. He is widely considered the pre-eminent expert on applied psychology in the world.
- Author(s)Martin E. P. Seligman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.21Trending at £9.48
- £32.43Trending at £39.36
- £11.71Trending at £13.03
- £11.83Trending at £12.33
- £9.40Trending at £9.87
- £6.77Trending at £9.26
- £9.17Trending at £9.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.