All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of activities is designed to help students develop skills and become more literate as readers, writers, and speakers. Sixty activities are presented in reproducible format and are classroom ready, creating a useful resource for increasing student participation in Grades 7-12.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE WIESOLEK KUTA is a reading specialist and secondary English teacher in Park Ridge, Illinois.
- Author(s)Katherine Wiesolek Kuta
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.