All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the thinking about Jesus of Nazareth. This book summarizes, analyzes, and critiques influential portraits of Jesus. It answers questions such as: What type of Jew was Jesus? How much of a role, if any, did apocalyptic/eschatological elements play in the teaching of Jesus?
- Author BiographyDavid B. Gowler is the Pierce Professor of Religion at Oxford College of Emory University. He is the author of the books Host, Guest, Enemy, and Friend: Portraits of the Pharisees in Luke and Acts and What Are They Saying About the Parables?
- Author(s)David B. Gowler
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.