All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgricultural commodity surpluses in the developed world have contributed to a mantra of 'land surplus' in which set-aside, extensification, alternative land uses and 'wilding' have been key terms in debates over land. This title tackles these key issues of this debate by setting out a baseline of evidence and ideas.
- Author BiographyMichael Winter OBE is Professor of Rural Policy and Director of the Centre for Rural Policy Research, Department of Politics, at the University of Exeter. Matt Lobley is Senior Research Fellow and Assistant Director of the Centre for Rural Policy Research.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, figures, tables, graphs, index
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDr. Matt Lobley,Michael Winter
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.