All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the residual influence of the Eurocentric literary canon in the age of postcolonial and world literature and looks at emergent formations of canons and classics at large.
- Author BiographyAnkhi Mukherjee is Professor of English and World Literatures at the University of Oxford and is a Fellow of Wadham College. She is the author of Aesthetic Hysteria: The Great Neurosis in Victorian Melodrama and Contemporary Fiction (2007).
- Author(s)Ankhi Mukherjee
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight395 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.