What the Doctor Smokes: and Other Inspiring Adverts Through the Ages by Kate Parker, Advertising Archives (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.28Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates a time of innocence, when advertisers could tell us any old garbage and we'd believe it. From the minor untruth - typewriters that make the working day so much fun (really?) - to the amazing claim - cigarettes that are recommended by doctors, this book contains 85 of the most outrageous adverts to have been thought up by ad execs.
- Author BiographyKate Parker has been fascinated by the power of advertising ever since was conned into believing that 'a finger of fudge is just enough'. She was the editor/researcher on The Worst Fashion Trends in the World and Smooth Operator (both New Holland) and lives in London.
- Author(s)Advertising Archives,Kate Parker
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/10/2009
- Content Note85 colour photographs
- Width177 mm
- Height177 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.