All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a fictionalised version of the author's life, told through the eyes of the many PAs (personal assistants) who have worked with her over the years. It highlights the professional journey of a Black solicitor. It is a truly breathtaking account of a remarkable professional facing numerous challenges.
- Author BiographyDawn Maria Dixon was born on 16th July 1966 to West Indian parents from Trinidad and Tobago, and from Jamaica. Dawn was educated in the state system and became a lawyer in 1990. She remained at William Heath & Co and quickly became a partner in 1995, before co-founding Webster Dixon Solicitors in 1998. That firm has now closed. She now works as a legal consultant and enjoys a portfolio career. As an entrepreneurial lawyer and former business owner, she has enjoyed wide press and attends and speaks at anumber of conferences and industry events on legal issues, diversity in the workplace and women in business. On 13th October 2005, Dawn was invited to attend the prestigious event 'Celebration of pioneers' contribution to the growth of the nation' at Buckingham Palace in recognition of her success and achievement in the legal sector, as well as her extra-curricular activities with the Law Society and organisations promoting diversity.
- Author(s)Dawn Dixon
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.59Trending at £9.23
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
- £5.05Trending at £5.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.