Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWould you know how to prepare for an unforeseen emergency, or handle an unexpected disaster? With real-world considerations in mind, this work shows us how to stay alive when tragedy strikes. It provides step-by-step actions that can help us make it safely through a variety of crises, from catastrophic weather to terrorism to civil unrest.
- Author(s)David Black
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.