All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionWith cancer comes cancer treatment, and with treatment comes a variety of side effects that present daily challenges related to nutrition and eating. This cookbook addresses these problems, offering up 100 delicious recipes specifically targeting the side effects of treatment. It offers detailed nutritional analysis for each.
- Author BiographyJeanne Besser (Atlanta, Georgia) is a food columnist for the Atlanta ournal-Constitution and the author of six successful family-friendly cookbooks. Kristina Ratley, RD, LDN, Sheri Knecht, RD, CNSD, LDN, and Michele Szafranski, MS, RD, LDN, are all dietitians and experts on cancer who operate the Dietitians On Call program for the American Cancer Society.
- Author(s)Jeanne Besser,Kristina Ratley,Michele Szafranski,Sheri Knecht
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Content Notefull-colour photos
- Weight449 g
- Width180 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.