All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert nutritionist and pregnancy specialist Dr Rana Conway provides absolutely everything vegetarian mothers need to know to give their baby the very best start in life.
- Author BiographyRana Conway is a registered public health nutritionist, specialising in healthy eating for pregnancy, infants and young children. She has a PhD for her research into the diets of pregnant women and regularly lectures on diet and nutrition to medical students, midwives and trainee dieticians. Rana is currently the nutrition expert for Practical Parenting magazine and writes for the National Childbirth Trust.
- Author(s)Dr. Rana Conway
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight278 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.73
- £9.79Trending at £10.16
- £12.70Trending at £13.21
- £7.28Trending at £7.73
- £11.95Trending at £12.23
- £6.19Trending at £9.85
- £7.14Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.