All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guide provides a mix of factual information and practical advice from the author of a half-dozen books that translate military-ese into simple English.
- Author BiographyP. J. BUDAHN is the D.C.-based spokesman for the American Legion. He is the author of Veterans Guide to Benefits, Careers: A Military Guide, and Reservists Money Guide. He has been a long-time reporter on military affairs and he is the author of top-selling books about military benefits.
- Author(s)Phillip J. Budahn
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.99Trending at £13.30
- £23.73Trending at £25.92
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.88
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.