All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we need rain? What is a flood? When can you see a rainbow? Be blown away by this weather-focused series! This fantastic reader from QED shines a light on the ever-changing weather whilst also encouraging development of reading skills.
- Author BiographyLAUREN TAYLOR became intrigued with writing when she was very young. As a child she watched movies like Waxwork , Labyrinth and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure a million times each. She holds a BA in Communications and Fine Arts and a MA in History and Fine Arts. Some of Lauren's clients include QED and PublicAffairs.
- Author(s)Lauren Taylor
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhatever the Weather
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £16.14
- £11.60Trending at £20.40
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £3.76Trending at £5.17
- £8.42Trending at £9.28
- £7.99Trending at £8.56
- £8.09Trending at £9.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.