All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt should come as no surprise that some of the most abstract philosophical ideas are often easier absorbed with examples drawn from popular culture. What s Good on TV? presents an introduction to the basic theories and concepts of moral philosophy using concrete examples from classic and contemporary television shows.
- Author BiographyJamie Carlin Watson is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Department of Religion and Philosophy at Young Harris College, Young Harris, Georgia. He has published in the fields of philosophy of science and popular culture and philosophy. His current research is in the epistemology of a priori justification. Robert Arp taught aspects of philosophy at several colleges and universities, including Southwest Minnesota State University, Florida State University, and Saint Louis University. He has published works in many philosophical areas, including philosophy of biology, philosophy of mind, and popular culture and philosophy.
- Author(s)Jamie Carlin Watson,Robert Arp
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight478 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.