CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of articles highlighting some of the most recent developments in mathematics. Articles include Prime Clusters and Gaps: Out-Experting the Experts , and The Kadison-Singer Problem: A Fine Balance ; Climate Past, Present, and Future and The Truth Shall Set Your Fee .
- Author(s)Barry Cipra,Dana MacKenzie
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- Series TitleWhats Happening in the Mathematical Sciences
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.