All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of articles highlighting some of the most recent developments in mathematics. Articles include Prime Clusters and Gaps: Out-Experting the Experts , and The Kadison-Singer Problem: A Fine Balance ; Climate Past, Present, and Future and The Truth Shall Set Your Fee .
- Author(s)Barry Cipra,Dana MacKenzie
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- Series TitleWhats Happening in the Mathematical Sciences
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.