Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by hemingwaysuk
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's scientists are making exciting discoveries, and developing extraordinary new materials and technologies. Discover how these will affect our lives in the future. Prepare to be amazed!
- Author BiographyTom Jackson has been a writer for 20 years. He has written more than 80 books and contributed to hundreds more. Tom gets to write about a wide range of subjects, everything from axolotls to zoroastrianism. However, his specialties are natural history, technology and all things scientific. Tom spends his days finding fun ways of communicating these kinds of facts, new and old, to all age groups and reading abilities. Tom lives in Bristol, England, with his wife and three children. He studied zoology at Bristol University and has had spells working at the zoos in Jersey and Surrey. Tom has also worked as a conservationist, which saw him planting trees in Somerset, surveying Vietnamese jungle and rescuing wildlife from drought-ridden Zimbabwe. Writing jobs have also taken him to the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon rain forest, the coral reefs of Indonesia and the Sahara Desert. Nowadays, he can be found mainly in the attic.
- Author(s)Tom Jackson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFuture Science Now!
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note60-100 colour illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width223 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.99
- £9.74Trending at £10.39
- £33.99Trending at £36.26
- £35.89Trending at £38.28
- £13.99Trending at £14.92
- £25.85Trending at £27.60
- £15.98Trending at £17.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.