All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseless information - we can't get enough of it. Everywhere you look these days there is a new book of trivia, a new web page, a new column in the newspaper, all containing a wealth of fascinatingly useless tidbits.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hartston read Mathematics at Cambridge and is the author of many chess books, while his interest in useless information has given rise to The Drunken Goldfish (a tribute to useless academic research), How Was It For You, Professor (a book on academic sex research), Odd Dates Only (a book of weird anniversaries) and The Book of Numbers (a collection of weird numerical information). Since 1998, he has been writing the daily Beachcomber column of surreal humour for the Daily Express.
- Author(s)William R. Hartston
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMetro Books, London
- Width115 mm
- Height186 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.