All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA multi-province study of the transformation of the Chinese countryside, as villages become more town-like and Chinese society irrevocably urbanizes.
- Author BiographyGregory Eliyu Guldin is a cultural anthropologist with long experience in the study of changing Chinese society.
- Author(s)Gregory Eliyu Guldin
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrationsmaps,ports.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.