All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA warm humorous story, enchanting colour illustrations and carefully controlled bilingual text with lots of repetition. It also ends with a short picture dictionary to highlight the key words in the new language.
- Author(s)Mary Risk
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication20/10/2009
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read French S.
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Notefull colour
- Width178 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carol Thompson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.