CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the photomicrographs and electron micrographs of human tissues along with a concise text for medical and other bioscience courses. This work examines the basic tissue types of blood, supporting/connective tissue, epithelial tissue, muscle and nervous tissues. It also details the microstructure of major body systems.
- Author(s)Barbara Young,John W. Heath,Paul R. Wheater
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication20/03/2000
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date12/04/2006
- Content Note815 ills.
- Weight1580 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.