All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Michael Law offers the first book for non-specialists to illuminate the Septuagint and its significance for religious and world history.
- Author BiographyTimothy Michael Law is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of The Marginalia Review of Books. He was a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow in the University of Oxford from 2009-2012 and is Alexander von Humboldt Fellow in the Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen, Germany until 2014. He has published more than two-dozen articles and is author or editor of several books, including the forthcoming Oxford Handbook of the Septuagint (with Alison Salvesen), and the ongoing OUP series, The Apocrypha in the History of Interpretation (with David Lincicum). He also writes at timothymichaellaw.com.
- Author(s)Timothy Michael Law
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight326 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.