All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFew behavioral or health science studies proceed seamlessly. This guide presents vignettes of obstacles on the bumpy road of research and offers feasible, easy-to-implement solutions.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Streiner is Senior Scientist at the Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care and Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto. Souraya Sidani is Canada Research Chair, Tier One, in Health Interventions Design and Evaluation at Ryerson University in Toronto.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Streiner,Souraya Sidani
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.