All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBy tracing the rise and controversial fall of the Canadian Wheat Board, Magnan reveals how trade, international relations, and food politics have influenced the grain industry in prairie Canada, the UK, and around the world.
- Author BiographyAndre Magnan is an associate professor in the Department of Sociology and Social Studies at the University of Regina.
- Author(s)Andre Magnan
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note14 illustrations, 11 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.