All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an analysis that deftly unites feminist criticism, psychoanalysis, and Catholic theology, Kelley Raab explores the symbolic implications of women at the altar, providing rich insight into issues of gender, symbolism, and power.
- Author BiographyKelley A. Raab is assistant professor of Religious Studies at St. Lawrence University in Canton, New York.
- Author(s)Kelley A. Raab
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2000
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.