All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Inuvialuit region is the most under-reported and least-known portion of the North American Arctic, beyond its immediate community of anthropological/archaeological practitioners, and this book helps address that lacuna.
- Author BiographyT. Max Friesen is a professor of archaeology in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Toronto, Canada. He has performed fieldwork in the Arctic for more than twenty years. He is the co-editor of the Oxford Handbook of Arctic Archaeology and has contributed widely to books and journals.
- Author(s)T. Max Friesen
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.