All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded parenting classic discusses why mothers yell and how anger affects both moms and children. The authors give practical steps for more effective and positive ways to get children to listen. The book also includes Ketterman's answers to specific questions in areas of child rearing, from infancy through teens.
- Author BiographyGRACE KETTERMAN, M.D., is the mother of three and a pediatrician and psychiatrist. A member of the American Medical Association and American Psychiatric Association, she currently serves on the psychiatric staff at the Center for Behavioral Development in Kansas City, Missouri. She has over forty years experience in pediatric medicine and youth mental health services. She is a popular speaker and lecturer to professional and community groups on topics such as crisis intervention for youth and building a healthier family life. She has written numerous books on parenting and family issues, including the popular Complete Book of Baby and Child Care. PAT HOLT is the mother of two children and administrator of West Valley Christian Academy in California. For several years she taught mentally and emotionally handicapped children. The author of several books including Ten Myths that Damage a Child's Confidence and Don't Give In, Give Choices (with Grace Ketterman), Holt is a popular speaker on commonsense parenting, classroom discipline, and curriculum topics related to reading.
- Author(s)Grace H Ketterman,Pat Holt
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.81
- £8.35Trending at £9.13
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £7.19Trending at £7.58
- £6.49Trending at £8.76
- £7.49Trending at £7.90
- £6.44Trending at £8.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.