All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £10.20
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £7.28Trending at £7.83
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.16Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe result is a guide that integrates the practicalities of caregiving with the human emotions that accompany it.
- Author BiographyJoy A. Glenner is the president of the George G. Glenner Alzheimer's Centers. Jean M. Stehman is the director of the Glenner School of Dementia Care. Judith Davagnino is the director of operations for the Glenner Alzheimer's Family Centers. Margaret J. Galante is the director of nursing, and Martha L. Green is the nursing education supervisor.
- Author(s)Jean M. Stehman,Joy A. Glenner,Judith Davagnino,Margaret J. Galante,Martha L. Green
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.