Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionShares insights on what can help draw a husband closer to his wife. This book shows how a woman can be the encourager, motivator, inspiration, and admiration behind her man becoming all God designed him to be. It looks at how a woman can celebrate and encourage her husband's uniqueness.
- Author BiographyCindi McMenamin is an award-winning writer and national speaker. She is the author of When Women Walk Alone (more than 100,000 copies sold) and 10 Secrets to Becoming a Worry-Free Mom. As a Bible teacher, her passion is to help women strengthen their walk with God and their relationships (www.StrengthForTheSoul.com).
- Author(s)Cindi McMenamin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.