All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFear in a woman's life can be controlling, deceptive, and downright crippling. This title takes readers on a heart-filling study of what the Bible says about fear and how to overcome it, helping women find true faith and the peace that comes from leaving fear behind.
- Author BiographyCheryl Brodersen, the daughter of Pastor Chuck and Kay Smith, is a popular speaker and the author of When a Woman Lets Go of the Lies and When a Woman Lets Go of Her Fears, and coauthor with her husband of Growing Together As a Couple. She also hosts Today's Faith on HisChannel.com. Cheryl and her husband, Pastor Brian Brodersen, currently serve at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa in California.
- Author(s)Cheryl Brodersen
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.