All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRome in the 50s. This is where Serafina calls home. She and her sisters long to meet their matinee idols and Serafina daydreams of Mario Lanza. But the sisters will grow up quickly and for Serafina, a choice opens between the world she knows and the life she dreams of.
- Author BiographyIt was Nicky Pellegrino's Italian father who gave his family a true passion for food. Now living in New Zealand working as a journalist, Nicky hordes her holidays so that she and her husband can return to Italy to see family, eat mozzarella and research her books.
- Author(s)Nicky Pellegrino
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date20/06/2013
- Weight510 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.47Trending at £8.02
- £6.49Trending at £7.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.74
- £2.99Trending at £3.11
- £7.77Trending at £9.47
- £12.74Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.