All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an introduction about the theories of nationalism and debates by two theorists on each topic, this is a volume and a resource for students and scholars of nationalism, ethnicity and global conflict.
- Author BiographyAtsuko Ichijo is Research Fellow in European Studies at Kingston University, London, UK. She has recently published Scottish Nationalism and the Idea of Europe (Routledge, 2004). Gordana Uzelac is Senior Lecturer in Quantitative Sociology, London Metropolitan University. Her main research areas include the formation of ethnic and national identities and the process of nation-formation in Eastern Europe (especially former Yugoslavia) and western societies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAtsuko Ichijo,Gordana Uzelac
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.