All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn her first book for children, now in an English/Spanish edition, Corpi recalls her childhood in Jaltipan, Mexico. A young girl in a small town explores the haunted house of the revolutionary Juan Sebastian, discovers music on the cantina's jukebox, and is chided by her mother for mischievousness. Full-color illustrations.
- Author(s)Lucha Corpi,National Geographic Learning
- PublisherChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/10/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width204 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Pagination32 pp
- Illustrator(s)Mira Reisberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.