All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rocky Mountains of Idaho and Montana are home to some of the most important remaining American wilderness areas. Where Roads Will Never Reach tells the stories of hunters, anglers, outfitters, scientists, and other concerned citizens who devoted themselves to protecting remnant wild lands and ecosystems in the Northern Rockies.
- Author BiographyFrederick H. Swanson writes about the wild landscapes of the West from his home in Salt Lake City, USA. His books include The Bitterroot and Mr. Brandborg: Clearcutting and the Struggle for Sustainable Forestry in the Northern Rockies (University of Utah Press, 2011). Among his awards are the Wallace Stegner Prize in Environmental and American Western History, the Spur Award, and the Utah Book Award.
- Author(s)Frederick H Swanson
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Note9 maps, 33 illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.