All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of the career of Ana Mendieta, a Cuban-American feminist artist who came to prominence in the late 70s and early 80s, in terms of gender and performance theory. This work is useful for those involved with the production, criticism, theory, and history of contemporary art.
- Author BiographyJane Blocker is Assistant Professor of Art History at Georgia State University.
- Author(s)Jane Blocker
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/1999
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note29 b&w photographs
- Weight313 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £34.79Trending at £38.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.