All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the elders' tales - of old loves and ancient dreams, abandonment and loneliness, and the struggle for dignity - with the author's own family's story, this title presents a collective portrait of the often-hidden world of the aged.
- Author BiographyLynne Hugo is the author of two poetry collections, a children's book, and four novels, including The Unspoken Years, Graceland, and Last Rights.
- Author(s)Lynne Hugo
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleRiver Teeth Literary Nonfiction Prize
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.